Thursday, August 07, 2008

Before 1:00

1. Reagan pottied all over Mommy's car, because I let her ride to the pool in a swim diaper. I know better than this!!!! I always change her there, because I know swim diapers are useless except in the water. The one time I don't, I was reminded of that lesson!

2. Addison locked herself in the bathroom. She was trying to keep Reagan out. She managed to lock it, but couldn't figure out how to unlock it. It took a good 20 minutes of talking her through it to get her out!!! New rule....no locking doors!!!

3. Reagan colored all over the guest room wall with a crayon. Funny Addison did that at the exact same age! She was so proud of herself.

It is shaping up to be quite a day......

2 comments:

Branton Family said...

Sounds so familiar! At least we are entertained every day and won't ever get bored! Miss you, Amy

The Wiggins Family said...

Don't worry.... I locked Zachary in his room last week accidentially while he was crying. I had to pick the lock to get it open. Luckily, I had some experience b/c of my childhood.