
Our sweet Reagan is full of smiles these days....often we are too busy to capture them on camera, but they warm our hearts! She was two months yesterday, time is really flying. She is a long and lean little girl. She was 24 inches and only 9 pounds. She is such a sweet, laid back little baby. She does love to be held, but I usually don't mind. She sleeps all night most nights, though I must confess it is in her carseat. Don't panic, I put the carseat in her crib...we don't make her sleep in the garage! She is also most certainly a Mommy's girl, I really didn't mean for that to happen, as my hands are pretty full with Addison, but that's just the way it is.Thankfully Addison is more and more Daddy's little buddy all the time. We are so blessed with 2 such precious angels!
No comments:
Post a Comment