The girls had lots of fun time hanging with Daddy this weekend, while Mommy was getting things done around the house. From somewhere during this time comes these words of wisdom from Reagan.
I was stepping out of the shower this morning when she said, "Mommy, Daddy don't have boobies like you, him just have tweeters!".
That's right folks, we are hard at work around here, teaching our children all the proper human anatomy. Our girls won't go out into the world without a clear understanding of the difference in the male and female body.....thank you very much!
3 comments:
Well maybe Ben needs a vacation at the Guess house . . . He ran in the other day, yanked off his shirt, pinched his tweeters and yelled "These are my teets!" I died laughing, asked him what they were again and he hollered "These are my teets, cuz I'm a MAN!"
OMG... so funny! both Raegan and Ben! What a day it will be when Colden tells us these things.
What a hoot!! Love it!!
Post a Comment