Monday, November 02, 2009

Trick or Treat

This was a first for me....and I have to say, it was pretty fun trick-or-treating in the snow. Especially since several neighbors had cute little Halloween snowmen in the front yards. And, also since it had warmed up and was a pretty nice night.
The girls did have to wear jackets, and they had to give up the fancy Halloween shoes for snow boots. But they didn't mind!!! Here they are ready to go. We almost didn't make it out the door, because they were having so much fun passing out candy to the kids who came to our door.


Gracyn traded her Cinderella dress for this warm, cozy bear.


The Little Mermaid, stopping to pose for the camera.

Dorothy collecting some goodies!






2 comments:

Lacey said...

I can't even imagine a Halloween with snowmen. So funny!! Glad you guys had a great day. The girls looked adorable!

Cary said...

The pic of you holding Gracyn is so funny. the kid looks petrified. I can not wait to start dressing up Brylee.