Sunday, November 06, 2011

Miss Julie's Wedding

Reagan's sweet teacher Miss Julie got married last night. She was a brave woman and extended invitations to both of her classes to attend. Reagan had been telling me for weeks that she was going to the wedding and I kept trying to break it to her gently that the wedding was for Miss Julie's family and friends and that she wouldn't get to go. Then, what do you know, a few weeks ago, Reagan marched right out of class when I picked her up. She headed straight to her mailbox, pulled out an adorable invitation and said, "I told you I could go!". She was right. Miss Julie had precious invitations made for the class, which she gave them with bride and groom chocolate lollipops.

Reagan has been so excited to attend the wedding. She sweetly said that Addison could tag along and we picked up 2 other friends along the way. I took the 4 girls to the ceremony, where the preschool kids and parents made up most of the back 3 rows in the chapel. It was so much fun to see all the kids and mama's dressed up. Funny....only one little boy from the class came, but nearly all the girls!!! After the ceremony, the kids took a class picture with the bride and groom and then they blew bubbles at them to send them off to the reception. It was a fun night. My only regret.....it's probably the first time I have been dressed up in at least a year and I was out with 4 girls 6 and under, while my husband was at home with Gracyn! Maybe next time I put on a dress, we can be together!







1 comment:

Jenn said...

What an incredibly nice (and brave) teacher! So glad that Reagan got to go and enjoy it. The three of you look beautiful!

:o)