Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Shattered
Summer is nearing a close and hopefully as school and schedules return, I will be a better blogger! I still haven't finished my posts from our Colorado trip and now we just arrived home from 10 days in Texas. We had a great time visiting friends and family on a trip that included 4 hotel rooms, 5 states, more than 2500 miles on the car and a big wedding! The blogging for this trip won't take me too long, because unfortunately I have no pictures! On the 8th morning of our trip, I headed to my car early in the morning to get a quick breakfast and found a window shattered out and my camera gone. So sad, not only to lose an expensive camera and my Flip video, which was also in the bag, but to also lose all the memories we had documented on the trip!!! Tommy has a few pictures on his phone, and we have lots of beautiful pictures from my Mom's wedding, but everything else is gone. So sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so, so sorry Kim. That is horrible. I can't wait to hear about your trip. Hope we can chat soon.
Post a Comment