| Reagan LOVES her class. She takes ballet and jazz. After Thanksgiving they are adding in tumbling, which will make her even happier! She has both of her best friends in her class. The girl has a gift for most anything physical and she is very musical, so she does well in class. She wasn't old enough for Nutcracker this year, but I am sure she will want to try out next year. Knowing her, she probably already has the dance memorized, just from watching Addison practice. |
1 comment:
So sweet. Reagans legs have gotten so long!!!! I guess with you and your hubby this is to be expected but in her dance leotard you can definitely tell. :)
Ellie quit dance this year. :( I am hoping hadley will continue with it.
I hope that you guys are doing well and have a GREAT Christmas.
Post a Comment