Friday, February 22, 2013

Mother Daughter Tea Party

Last weekend, we went to the 2nd annual Mother Daughter Tea Party at the church where Gracyn goes to preschool. They put together such a fun night for Mamas and their girls. They do a quick devotional, have a light dinner and then the girls move through several stations of crafts and desserts. We love getting dressed up, spending the evening with close friends and seeing all the faces we know and love from our small-ish town. I knew my girls would not consider tea-sandwiches and fruit to be dinner, so our group started with an early dinner at Red Robin before we headed to the church. I called ahead for a table for 15, with 10 kids menus. You know they were excited for us to arrive!

My pretty girls all dressed up. They are always disappointed every year that I don't  wear a dress, but one can only dress up so much when it is 20 degrees outside and you don't want to spend all night freezing! I promised them I would wear all the dresses they want in the summer time!

A rare night of coordinating outfits and hair they let me fix!

Our best Ohio buddies! Olivia B., Olivia L., Reagan, Chloe, Faith, Addison, Brooke, Gracyn, Tessa, and Elle. Baby Sophie wouldn't get in the picture.

Addison and Chloe. 

Reagan and Olivia.

My girls. :)

Gracyn's best pre-school friends.

Decorating butterfly cupcakes. Can you tell it is a butterfly?

Craft time!

We painted their feet for one craft. That is probably a great craft idea, when you have one or two girls. Getting all mine painted and cleaned up was a little crazy!

Gracyn loves glitter!

No comments: