Sunday, April 07, 2013

Reagan's 6th Birthday

I am blogging out of order, because these pictures happen to be ready to go. Soon, I will have to go back and catch up on Gracyn's birthday and Easter. Spring is busy around here.

Tonight was Reagan's 6th Birthday party at Skatetown! We went for a skate night with their school a few months back and she was in love and ready to have her birthday there. Between the games and the skating rink, good times were had by all. More than once, you might have been able to spot parents out on the rink, while the kids were off doing something else!

They did the chicken dance and a birthday song.

She had a birthday sash, plenty of tokens for games and all her favorite families.

More chicken dance!

Reagan and her Olivias. Olivia L. lives two doors down from us and they play all the time. Olivia B. lives a block over and is in Reagan's class. They all three ride the bus together and are in the same dance class. They are the first two friends we made here and have become so special to us.

More dancing, this time with Rolo the mascott.

Skating on their own.

Her cake turned out adorable! I took her invitation to a local bakery and asked them to make something to match. I love how it turned out.

Gracyn posing with her favorite twins.


Present time.

It was hard work keeping this one up, and I ran over her fingers once, but she still had fun! I can't believe my middle baby is 6. She is just precious and I would love to freeze her at this age, right now, before first grade takes her away to all day school! Tonight was a precious night celebrating her with the amazing friends God has provided for us here.

No comments: