Thursday, August 29, 2013

American Girl with Mimi

Our second day in Texas, we headed to my mom and Jimmy's house for more adventures. Erica and Austin met us there. We ate yummy brisket, played on the slip-and-slide, had a kickball match, took carrots to the neighbors horses, and played with the dogs.
The next day Mimi met us at our hotel and she and I took the girls downtown the The American Girl store.
They had a few gift cards they had been saving since Christmas. Reagan and Gracyn got their doll's ears pierced and Addison took hers to get her fair fixed. I bought each girl a book and then we headed to the cafe.
I couldn't waste a Texas meal on the cafe, when there was an In-and-Out Burger down the street, so we just had dessert.
Gracyn and Mimi.
Here are the girls posing with Saige in her hot air balloon.
Mimi and her girls.

No comments: