![]() |
| We play many, many games of "Old Hag", the horse themed version of Old Maid. Gracyn lost this game. Doesn't she look shamed? |
![]() |
| Gracyn and her friend Tessa rode the horse in the Ken-Chuck-E Derby at Chuck-E-Cheese. |
![]() |
| The neighborhood kids rescued a loose dog one afternoon. They worked so hard to catch him, then we realized he didn't have any tags to identify where to return him. I was getting a little nervous about what was going to happen next, when we found the owners. |
![]() |
| Gracyn has discovered the most efficient way to win at ski-ball. |
![]() |
| Both girls sold Girl Scout Cookies. Reagan and I worked a booth at Lowes with her group. |
![]() |
| Addison got her braces off. |
![]() |
| Gracyn got some kisses from her teacher. |
![]() |
| Totally unplanned, but Reagan and I went to church in matching clothes. We were at lunch after when a little old Grandma came to our table to tell us what a sweet family we had. That happens occasionally, but the unusual part this time was when she told us, "I love that you are all so skinny. I just love to see a nice skinny family. You just don't see that much anymore. Good job being skinny!" She told us all this as we were eating burgers and fries and discussing ice-cream. :) |








No comments:
Post a Comment