![]() |
| One afternoon in Gatlinburg, we suited up and set out to ride a series of 7 zip-lines. Addison rode alone and the rest of us paired with one of the smaller kids. |
![]() |
| Gracyn rode along with me and LOVED every second of it. She has a little more caution than my other girls do, so I wasn't sure how it would go. I admit I was a little nervous heading down the first line, but had a blast after getting used to it. I never did really learn how to stop well. Thankfully, I don't weigh that much and the guides could just reach out and grab us. |
![]() |
| Reagan and Tommy were partners. She loved every second. She would have been happy to go by herself, but they were concerned she wouldn't weigh enough to keep it moving. She did get to do the final line of the day on her own. |
![]() |
| She's my adrenaline junky....faster, higher, more dangerous is her preference. She loved this! |
![]() |
![]() |






No comments:
Post a Comment