Friday, October 31, 2014
Gracyn's PreSchool Graduation
Way back in May, Gracyn had her pre-k graduation. I have said it 1,000 times, but I LOVE the preschool she and Reagan went to in Ohio. Love the school, Miss Marsha, chapel, the teachers and most of all the families we attended with. Gracyn's class stayed almost the same between her 3-year old year and pre-K, and we were very close with several families in her class, so it made for an extra special year. Miss Julie and Miss Dana gave her a great foundation for her school years to come. This day was a tough one for Mama. Last baby to finish preschool and moving in 2 weeks is a tough combination. I got through the day and ducked out quickly before there were any major public breakdowns!!! Miss Julie and Miss Dana awarded Gracyn with a leadership award, which is the same award Reagan had received in her class. We were so grateful for this special final day and all the amazing days of learning and fun that lead up to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment