Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer

It's here, it's here!!! It's my favorite time of year!!! I LOVE having my girls home for summer. I love the weather, the pool, no schedule, the time with them. I am soaking it all up!
We moved our annual last day, bus stop, ice cream party to Arkansas. This was our first year doing it here and it was a big hit. I think we ended up with 31 friends from the neighborhood, along with a few friends that drove over. You can imagine how thrilled they were to stop long enough for this picture. They were WAY too distracted by ice cream, water guns, and friends.
Dessert. It is her FAVORITE. She is an addict. 
Blessed to have been placed in this neighborhood and made all these friends over the course of the year. I wish we would have gotten a picture, when they were all there!!! Now, its my favorite time and I am enjoying the days with my people. We are still six and doing well as so. Looking forward to the next few months. 

No comments: