Thursday, August 06, 2015

Last Day of Texas

All good things must come to an end! This was my laundry room the day after we got home from our 10 day tour. Totally worth it though!!! The only laundry I did over those days were wet clothes from water rides at Sea World and all the night time wet sheets from the little guy!

Any of you boy Mama's have any miracle tips for me. He sleeps in the most absorbent (and expensive) Pull-ups I can find and still leaks through and wakes up in a wet bed at least 5 times a week. 
We had a big cook-out at Mimi's house. She has created a back yard paradise for the kids. They play in the fields, sand box and hammock for hours on end. Addison got to feed Baby Jax some dinner.
Pappy has a talent for napping. He slept for 3 hours in that chair with my crew making all kinds of noise and craziness all around him. I assumed when he woke up that he had turned his hearing aids off, but nope, he took that nap with them on. :)
We had our traditional Babes dinner with my family. It is always good to see everyone, and I think I could eat that chicken fried steak every day of my life!
I actually made me crew eat there 2 days in a row. Friday night dinner and Saturday lunch. It is that good! We wrapped up our week and a half of fun Saturday evening and headed for home around 6am Sunday. 

No comments: