Now, for the good news. Addison appears to be potty trained! I am now a FIRM believer in the theory that they will let you know when they are ready. Addison announced to me Tuesday that she wanted to wear big girl panties. I let her and it was a complete disaster. She used them like diapers and then told me each time to change her. However, we stayed the course and the next two days got better and better. We are now on day 4 with no accidents!!! YEAH!!! We have even been out and about with panties on. I did make her wear a pull-up to church this morning, since I would be dropping her off. She expressed her displeasure about this, and to her credit, she was dry when I picked her up. I guess we are down to diapers only for sleeping. The only problem, no poo-poo in the potty. I have no idea how to teach her this, especially when it usually happens at the end of nap when she is in a diaper anyway. I will be anxiously awaiting advice from you veteran mom's out there.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
For Mommies Only
Now, for the good news. Addison appears to be potty trained! I am now a FIRM believer in the theory that they will let you know when they are ready. Addison announced to me Tuesday that she wanted to wear big girl panties. I let her and it was a complete disaster. She used them like diapers and then told me each time to change her. However, we stayed the course and the next two days got better and better. We are now on day 4 with no accidents!!! YEAH!!! We have even been out and about with panties on. I did make her wear a pull-up to church this morning, since I would be dropping her off. She expressed her displeasure about this, and to her credit, she was dry when I picked her up. I guess we are down to diapers only for sleeping. The only problem, no poo-poo in the potty. I have no idea how to teach her this, especially when it usually happens at the end of nap when she is in a diaper anyway. I will be anxiously awaiting advice from you veteran mom's out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for addison!! I am so proud!!!
Post a Comment