....is the only way to describe Sherry's birthday celebration. Several friends gathered at my house today, with our children, to honor Sherry. It was so much fun and somehow amidst our sweet children we managed to eat a nice lunch and even squeeze in time for cake and cookies. It is so much fun watching our children, who have all known each other since birth, play together. Here is what I can tell you about our kids.
Sam and Addison love each other like crazy, but can also boss each other around with the passion of siblings!
Carlee is so comfortable at our house, that she took all her clothes off shortly after arriving! She found a princess dress to put on, which she liked much better than her cloths!
Sarah is all about the babies....baby dolls, baby Reagan and baby accessories!
Ben loves the stairs! His Mommy can't sit for a second, without him running off to climb up or down!
Reagan and Zac just took it all in. They will be making tracks with the big kids before we know it!
4 comments:
I am so thankful for our chaos! What a blessing to have such great friends...
We had the most wonderful time, Kim! Ben definitely wore himself out, and napped for over three hours when we got home. I think I owe you a house-cleaning, as Ben deposited more 'rejected' food on your beautiful rug than I like to admit. I love you girls, and your sweet, sweet little ones!
Fun times,fun times. Thanks for having us over. It is chaos, but it is always a lot of fun and laughter. Thanks for helping my daughter find something to wear. I still can't believe she did that. I love that our kids are growing up together.
Thank you so much for a wonderful birthday celebration...I couldn't have wanted it any other way! I am glad that we have each other to enjoy our chaos!
Post a Comment