1. "Here you go, me"......she has already stopped saying this, but it was the phrase she used if she was getting something for herself
2. "That's called good plan"......the phrase she uses after she tells Mommy and Daddy exactly how we should do something
3. "Hold you two girls"....the phrase she uses when she knows I can't put Reagan down, but she wants to be carried too. (Mommy's getting great biceps!)
4. "Blue Zoe"......this is the name she has given to a Sesame Street character. She knows most all their names, but this one, she has decided is just the blue version of the Zoe character.
5. "Mommy Girl and Daddy Boy"....affectionate names for her dear parents. She also frequently calls us Mommy Kim Guess and Daddy Taylor Guess. Taylor is her middle name, we are not sure why she attached it to Tommy.
6. "I love you, me too"....the sweetest words, that melt our hearts, each night before bed.
7. "I been missin' you"....her newest phrase she tells her Daddy each day when he returns from work.
3 comments:
Be still, my heart. What a doll!
Ahh, preciousness!! I am going to steal your idea and write the same...have been meaning to capture those sweet sayings as well! They are too cute!
Wow, that is priceless...
Post a Comment