Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let the Winter Games Begin











The final count was 4! That is the number of times we headed out to play in the snow on Friday. I think we are beginning to get a little faster getting all those clothes on and off. Addison loved the new sled and had a great time going down the hills behind our house. Later in the day we headed to the front yard to build a snowman. Who knew that building a snowman isn't easy? If you haven't tried, trust me when I say that it is harder than it looks. Poor Reagan, do you see the sad tears in her picture? She really wants the snow, but doesn't like the suit, hat or mittens. She doesn't want to put those clothes on, but then she gets really upset when she gets wet and cold! I think she is learning though, by our 4th trip out she got dressed willingly.




2 comments:

L said...

How fun! Snowman building can be challenging. You have to have the right snow, not too wet and not too fluffy. We're hoping to see some in Chicago or Kansas.

Jenn said...

The snowman is so cute! Too bad I couldn't bring the ones I built in Vermont home with me--they could all be buddies! ;o) I hope everyone is having a great time out there!