Gracyn wins the award for first Guess baby to be able to climb out of the safety ring in the bathtub! Since Reagan was champion climber of the world, I am sure she could have, but she never did. Gracyn twists right around in that thing and stands up!!! How is she big enough to do this??? By the way, the water is brown, because there is Aveno Oatmeal Bath in there!Also, I have a few first words to document for my girl. I think she might be an early talker like Reagan. I have evidence from others to support each of my claims....according to many witnesses Gracyn can say, no-no, go, mama, down and dada. I left her with a neighbor for a few minutes on Friday, while I picked our older girls up from school. When I arrived back at the neighbor's house, Gracyn saw me walk in and said, "Mama!" clear as could be. She did the same thing when I picked her up from the nursery today. She says "Go" with me all the time, when the big girls are racing, and I think she learned "Down" from the Leapfrog table. Love all the babbling, and I love it more now that I can start to tell what she is saying!!!
1 comment:
I don't know what I love more, your little escape artist, or the brown bath water.
Bet it helps beat the winter itchies!! We've got dry, cracked skin here right now from running the heaters not-stop!
Post a Comment