We headed right to the rodeo and had a blast. There were fireworks, dancing horses, clowns, a glow-in-the-dark grand entry, and all the typical rodeo fun. By the end, Gracyn and Reagan were both asleep, but Addison watched the whole thing. They also got to see some of the most enormous cows and bulls I have ever seen. Reagan even got to pet one.
I didn't take my camera, because my hands were full, but I did actually remember to take a picture after church on Sunday. Pappy and Miss Debra gave them these precious horse outfits for Christmas. Reagan was on her way to a nap and wasn't really up for all the picture taking!
Later that night, the girls had their own rodeo at our house. They got out the stick-horse and "barrel raced" around cups in our living room. I timed them with the handy stop-watch feature on the ITouch. Each girl "won" a belt buckle for their prize barrel-racing. They were having so much fun....the whole time I was thinking, "We just got hundreds of Christmas presents and here are my children, thrilled as can be, racing around cups on a broken down stick-horse we have had forever!". Love those precious times!


1 comment:
What a fun idea to race around cups!! So cute! And love their new horsey outfits!! What a fun weekend!
Post a Comment