Monday, February 21, 2011

Gracyn Faith ~ Almost 23 monhts

Pretty girl dressed for church.
Sharing some Fro Yo with Mom and Dad.

If her sisters have goggles, then she shall have goggles too!
Since her birthday is March 30th, Gracyn doesn't really have a 23 month birthday. And, since I will be in the middle of moving to another state throughout the next two weeks, I am posting her update now. I can't even believe she is 23 months old. When my other 2 where this age I perceived them to be big girls. They were in big girl beds and were welcoming baby sisters. Funny how that changes with the last. We call her the baby, I have no intention of moving her out of her crib and, though she wouldn't agree, she is just our little one. She speaks in full sentences and makes us laugh all the time! Here are my favorite of her current phrases.
~"Where are you?" she calls when we are in another room.
~"I nee go pee-pee bad."
~"No worry, I got it!"
~"I no nee nap, see, I wake-up."
~"That my new ones!". Funny, girls recognize new clothes even before they are 2.
~"Daddy go O-HI-O!!!"
~"I go O-HI-O, too". Just hearing her say the word, pretty much makes moving worth it.
~"Sissy take-a my _______!" you can sub any of our names and whatever item we might have taken from her. She doesn't like when we mess with her stuff!
~"Mommy no spank me!"
~"One more, ka???" She says this every night when we are ready her bedtime stories.
~"Gha-ma like coffee!" She tells me that at the bagel shop.....everytime!
She has tons and tons of funny phrases, I can't remember them all. And, she ends almost every sentence with "Ka" or "huh". She turns everything into a question. Also, she recently shortened Addison from sissy to sis. It makes me laugh. Love this little girl......always my baby.




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy 23 Gracyn!!!! You are more and more beautiful everyday!

Lindsay said...

And I completely understand how your perception of "baby" changes with the third. Amelia still seems so much more of a baby at nearly 3 than Lily did at 15 months when I brought Aubrey home! It almost shocks me every time I realize how big she actually is!