Gracyn was up to her knees in snow, but loving it anyway.
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Snow Day Fun
I admit, when we woke-up Sunday morning to piles and piles of snow.....again.....my attitude stunk. The girls and I had already been home several days (alone) that week with freezing temps well below zero and snow. It really hasn't snowed a ton, just slow and steady all throughout the week, and just enough to keep us inside. Thankfully, with Daddy's encouragement, we all suited up and headed out to play in the slow. We ended up having a great time. And, hard to believe but after 3 years of living here, this was my first time to go out sledding. The past 3 winters, I have either had a little baby or been too pregnant for sledding. I have been missing out....it was fun times out there!
I have never bought any snow clothes....I am pieced together with Austin's (my 10 year old nephew) pants and boots. He has them here for his visits.
Can't really fit on the sled with her anymore.
We bought these skis when we first moved here, so the girls could practice in the drive-way. They have gotten really good, and can go most of the way down the hill behind our house, without falling. Addison DOES NOT in anyway still fit in these ski boots, but she CRAMS her feet in anyway. Tommy was their personal ski lift, carrying them back to the top of the hill each time. His legs were on FIRE that night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment