Mrs. Marsha, the director is precious. She greeted us at the door and made Reagan feel so welcome right away. Then, we headed down to the guppies room and met Mrs. Meagan, her new teacher. Mrs. Meagan is super sweet, lovey, kind and warm.....she is everything you would expect in a preschool teacher. Reagan was all smiles and happily went right in. They were actually headed to chapel soon after class began, so we all stayed and attended Reagan's first chapel with her. We left feeling totally comfortable! We are so thankful to God for directing us and leading us to the perfect place for her.
Within days of her first classes we learned that one of the little girls in her class lives two doors down from us and several kids live in our neighborhood. The mom's have been really sweet in helping me find my way around, giving me recommendations for doctors and even bringing me dinner. I look forward to her school days, so I can chat with them.
Dropping Reagan off for her first day. (I am still recovering from my eye problems, hence the glasses) She made sure to wear her "best-friends" necklace from Ava.
3 comments:
YEAH!! So glad you are getting settled and meeting people so quickly. I knew you guys would have NO problems because you NEVER do. So happy for your little family. HOpe the girls LOVE school!!
Reagan is such a cutie! Thanks for posting so we can see how things are going. Let's talk soon!
that is fantastic! I'm glad you are finding such friendly people already. We already miss you more than we did before :) somehow you feel further away (and you are... but you know!)
Post a Comment