The next day, due to her fever and her late night party the night before, Gracyn still wasn't feeling great. She and I stayed home this time, while Tommy took the other 2 with friends to Zoolights. They went a little early, so they could see the animals and then stayed late for the Christmas light sand hot chocolate. They had a blast. Gracyn and I had fun here playing babies and reading books.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
The Nutcracker and Zoolights
We had lots of fun, festive holiday plans scheduled for the weekend, but since Gracyn and I didn't feel well, it slowed us down a little. Friday night, Tommy stayed home with her and I took Addison and Reagan to see the Nutcracker. We have gone every year for the last 4 years and we love it. Both girls are thinking about trying out to perform with a local studio, in the production next year. When we got home at 9pm, Gracyn was still up and running. She had fallen asleep, with fever, around 5pm. We only let her sleep for 30 minutes, but even so, she was energized and ready to play until 11:30 that night!

The next day, due to her fever and her late night party the night before, Gracyn still wasn't feeling great. She and I stayed home this time, while Tommy took the other 2 with friends to Zoolights. They went a little early, so they could see the animals and then stayed late for the Christmas light sand hot chocolate. They had a blast. Gracyn and I had fun here playing babies and reading books.





The next day, due to her fever and her late night party the night before, Gracyn still wasn't feeling great. She and I stayed home this time, while Tommy took the other 2 with friends to Zoolights. They went a little early, so they could see the animals and then stayed late for the Christmas light sand hot chocolate. They had a blast. Gracyn and I had fun here playing babies and reading books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment