Reluctant to give up any time in the beautiful sunshine, but knowing my crew had to eat this week, Sunday afternoon, I left Tommy and the girls playing outside and headed to the grocery store. When I got home, Gracyn had a pretty big red whelp on her forehead, but nobody seemed to know what happened. She never cried, Tommy said he didn't see her fall and the girls hadn't noticed anything happen. She must be one tough cookie, because I took these pictures on Wednesday, after several days of healing and it still looks rough. Tommy's only explanation...."It's hard to hear them over the bubble bath and wine, I'll try to watch better next time!".
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Daddy's Watch
Reluctant to give up any time in the beautiful sunshine, but knowing my crew had to eat this week, Sunday afternoon, I left Tommy and the girls playing outside and headed to the grocery store. When I got home, Gracyn had a pretty big red whelp on her forehead, but nobody seemed to know what happened. She never cried, Tommy said he didn't see her fall and the girls hadn't noticed anything happen. She must be one tough cookie, because I took these pictures on Wednesday, after several days of healing and it still looks rough. Tommy's only explanation...."It's hard to hear them over the bubble bath and wine, I'll try to watch better next time!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment