Friday, April 20, 2012

Addison's Baptism

2 Corinthians 5:17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone and a new life has begun. Addison asked to be baptized and what better time than Easter weekend. We have spent the last several months, since she first requested baptism, talking with her about what it means and making sure she understood her choice. She was definitley ready. Easter week she and Tommy went to a class at our chuch, espically for children who were making the decision to accept Christ. Then, on the Saturday service of Easter weekend, Tommy and I had the priveldge of baptising her. We are so proud of her choice. I have prayed, since before they were even born, that from an early age my children would choose to love the Lord and follow him always. We were thrilled to baptize her and pray that she will always walk in close relationship with God.

2 comments:

kuykendall_family said...

Precious and so special.

I LOVE the new sidebar pictures...so fun!!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations Addison!

What a glorious day for you and your family!