Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Reagan's 1st Lost Tooth
We came back from Hilton Head with one less tooth than we arrived with. We first noticed Reagan's bottom tooth was loose at Disneyworld in April. She had been wiggling and wiggling it, but wasn't ready for me to pull it until the last night of vacation. By that point it was quite loose and it only took one quick yank for it to come right out. Reagan quickly wrote a note to the tooth fairy letting her know the code to get in our condo. They taped this outside on the door....safe, huh? The tooth fairy arrived sometime in the night and left $5. Then, the next night, when we had arrived home, she came again! This time she sprinkled her pixie dust all around Reagan's room and left her a note explaining that she isn't allowed to do that at beach condos. I love crooked little smiles. I am hoping her new big tooth doesn't come too soon, so I can enjoy that precious gappy smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment