Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome to Summer

The last day of school, I always host an ice-cream sundae party for the girls, the neighborhood kids and a few close friends. We play with water balloons, eat lots of junk food and celebrate SUMMERTIME! This year, we added the crash-sign surprise and had it waiting when they ran off the bus. Tommy missed most of the May festivities/craziness, due to work travel, so thankfully on the last day of school he was in town and worked from home so he got to play too!

Since we don't really watch a lot of sporting events, I wasn't sure they would know what to do with the sign, but clearly Addison doesn't need any instruction.

Reagan wasn't far behind. 
Posing for a second, and then ready to party. Our favorite neighborhood besties, The Leslies had taken off the day before for Disney, the celebration wasn't the same without them.

Gracyn's party wardrobe. Don't mind my messy garage! I can only keep so much clean/picked up and the garage and basement never make the list!

Posing in the sun with a few favorite friends. They are all wet from the water balloons. It took Gracyn and I hours throughout the day to fill them and it took the girls about 5 minutes to go through the whole bucket.


Ice-cream time! I love summer with my girls and we like to kick it off with a fun start. Nothing makes me happier than having my house full of wild, excited, happy kids!




No comments: