Thursday, April 03, 2008

Birthday Cake and Carseats

This morning, Addison and I were making plans for Reagan's birthday cake. She mentioned making a cake, so I asked her if we should make one at home or buy one at the store. Her response,

"We should just make one here, because you always say, too hard taking kids in and out, in and out, of the car!"

Good grief, the child hears everything. And, while it is a pain taking them in and out of the car (especially if it is cold), I felt a little guilty that she has heard me say it often enough to repeat it! Too funny!

2 comments:

The Wiggins Family said...

haha that is too funny. Carlee now says, "phew, it's hot out here, let's go inside." She's heard me say this way too often and to think that the study we are doing right now is saying not to complain about anything even the weather. Lord help me!
Happy Birthday to Reagan!! I can't believe she is one. I hope the cake taste good!

The Skains Family said...

I love hearing all the cute things that Addison says! That is too funny! I can not believe that Reagan is turning one already. That sure flew by. By the way, no name yet. We just can't agree on one so it might be awhile!