


Friday night, we took the girls to Red Robin to start Reagan's birthday festivities. Addison, Reagan and I love to eat there, so we were happy to use the birthday as an excuse to go. Addison loves to play their video games and they both love the balloons. The first time we ever went, we saw the "Big, Red Chicken" character, as Addison calls it, singing happy birthday to someone and she decided then and there that Red Robin was the place to be for birthdays.We weren't sure how Reagan would take having a large group of people singing to her, but she was fine. She just watched them, all serious, and then dove into the ice-cream. She didn't really care to eat it, big sister took care of that, but she sure liked playing in it.
I think these pictures really demonstrate who looks like who. I think Reagan looks just like Daddy and Addison is my little twin.
No comments:
Post a Comment