Friday, Addison was sending a card to her Pappy and Miss Debra, because I had finally printed this picture, and wanted to send him a copy. I wrote the greeting and closing of the letter andleft Addison to fill in the middle. She was so sweet "writing" her letter. I grabbed the computer and started typing, trying to get her thoughts down. Here is what she wrote....
"Dear Pappy and Dear Debra,
I miss you and I hope I can come visit your barn soon. I can ride your horse and do your barn working with you. Thank you for inviting me and I hope I can come visit soon. And Squigally I will play with you and I hope you can come to Reagan's birthday. And Mommy and Reagan and Maggie and me we miss you. I will come to your barn soon as I can and I can win a prize at the horse show.
Love,
Addison
1 comment:
So Sweet! and what a picture... What an amazing opportunity for your girls!
Post a Comment