Monday, December 07, 2009

After the Snow





So, I often show you pictures of the beautiful, white blanket of snow that I see from my back windows. Today, I thought I would show you another side of that snow. Do you see that mess in my garage? This is what it looks like after you drive through it.....slushy, black, dirty, wet, mess. And, after you park your car, said mess, falls all over the ground around your car. You can imagine the challenges associated with getting three children in and out of the car without tracking that yuckiness all over! Thankfully Reagan usually sheds her shoes in the car, and I carry her in and out! Gracyn is in my arms and Addison has gotten really good about remembering to take her shoes off at the garage door and leave them outside. Just wanted to show any of you who might be jealous of our winter weather....it's not all pretty!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

LOL..mmmm....yeah....I pretty much lost all jealousy this past weekend while I visited. It is gorgeous, but I don't know how you survive with those temps!! And so much work with snow blowing and shoveling. Hopefully it will warm up soon for you guys and you won't be tracking anything in the house. :)

L said...

Thank you for showing the reality of snow. This picture is exactly why I don't miss it. That and walking in the house on tile floor and slipping on the good ol' tailbone while tugging your boot off! A fireman fell in our kitchen one year because of it! Can't forget the lovely marks it leaves on your clothes when you accidentally rub up against the car....nope, don't miss it!

The Chappelles said...

So another Reagan and Sarah parallel... Sarah takes shoes and socks off the moment she is in her seat and buckled up...

I love it!