Tuesday, July 13, 2010

15 Months




~22 pounds, average height, blond as can be and blue-eyed
~LOVES playing on beds, as pictured above
~has tons of words and picking them up daily, "baby", "no" and "mama" are the clearest and most often heard
~has to bring her 2 blankies out of bed with her every morning
~still not sleeping through the night, but takes a great nap and does great at bedtime
~nurses 3 times each day
~LOVES feeding Maggie
~discovered how to hunt for rolly-polly bugs with her sisters
~climbs out of her high chair to sit in my lap and eat off my plate at most every meal
~LOVES to dance
~puts a "show" on for us if we put her in a tutu and give her a microphone
~LOVES to swim
~LOVES going for rides in her pink car
~reads her animal book everyday, and every time says "uh-oh" when we get to the elephants
~LOVES birds
~bites when frustrated
~happy, sweet, funny little girl


2 comments:

kuykendall_family said...

Wesley sure misses Gracyn!!!

The Skains Family said...

I just bought my girls that same frog outfit from Gymboree. Funny thing is I was thinking of you when I bought them, because of your love for Gymboree and it reminded me of something your girls would wear. I very rarely shop there but I couldn't pass up the $5 shirts and shorts! She is a cutie, and 15 months already. Crazy.