
This little girl has no middle!!! She is either in the best mood ever, all day long, or she is what the girls like to all "major grumpitude". Yesterday, she almost drove me crazy....she frowned, cried, clung to me, shouted NO, and whined ALL DAY LONG. The day started rough! Tommy was home in the morning, preparing for an afternoon flight out of town. He went to get her out of bed when she woke up. The minute he opened the door, she screamed "Nooooo, Mamaaaaa!!!!" at him and threw herself back down in the bed. He spent the next few minutes coming in and out of her room, while she screamed no at him and waited for me to come. It was down hill from there and she spent the entire morning grumpy!
Now today, she is the complete opposite!!! As many times as she made me nearly pull my hair out yesterday, today she has made me smile. She is full of laughter, smiles and fun playtime. She has been content and easy going. She woke up happy (though still asking only for Mama) and has remained that way throughout the day.She has played with her sisters and I and explored the house, her use of the word NO has even been minimal.
I think at this point, she is my moodiest girl for sure. Now if I could only figure out what it is that determines that mood, so I could have the happy version all the time!!!
1 comment:
Her and Hadley are a lot alike. Hadley is either the most joyful, happy, funny child, or the biggest grump!! How I love the good days. Maybe it's a third child thing.
Post a Comment