I completely forgot to write about my favorite! I don't know how I could have left this out.
Last week at church, the girls learned about Joseph and his coat of many colors. On the way home we were talking about how his brothers were jealous of him and I asked them if they knew what jealous meant. Addison told me it was when you wanted all the stuff that other people have. We then started talking about how we should appreciate the things we have and try not to want for what we see others with.
It was a good serious discussion, until Reagan piped in, "Well, if you want something someone else has, you could just ask Santa Claus, because he will just bring it to you. For Free!!! Then, you won't be jealous about it anymore."
Wisdom, from a 3 year old.
2 comments:
Oh Reagan...someday you will be a great debater in school!
great advice. Now I know how to deal with coveting my neighbors ;)
Post a Comment