It has been a nice, slow transition into school, with several events there prior to the first day, so I think I am ready. Addison for sure is good to go. We had one last meeting with her teacher today, and she practically drug me down the hall. I told her she was walking me like our Maggie dog does!!!
Tomorrow is the official first day. Her bag is packed and she was off to bed early. Negotiations are still taking place over the bus.....she wants to ride, I am hesitant. I am so thankful to be blessed with a loving, Christian teacher. I am praying for a great year!
2 comments:
Have fun Addison!!!! Oh the excitement of the first day of school...though I'm sure it is different when it's your kids and not you!
How exciting! I'm sure she will do great. I still can't believe she is already heading to kindergarten!
Post a Comment