In the literal sense! Climbing trees has become the new hobby of choice, and probably the reason for a future blog post on broken bones. Addison started it, with the now slightly disfigured tree in our front yard. It isn't exactly mature, so their weight has bent several of the lower branches downward. They can get pretty high. Can you find them in all the pictures?





No tree climbing yet for Princess
Gracyn. She prefers to be pushed up and down the street in her pink chariot while searching for "Roll-Rolls", or
roly-
polys as most people call them! She insisted on bringing the pool noodle along on this day.
2 comments:
And look! they climb while looking so stylish! Go girls!
Look at those gorgeous girls goooo! I love all the pics of the girls soaking in the outdoor fun. I think in CO you have to do that, LOL. I am going to hug summer as long as I can--100 degree temps and all. I just dread the thought of winter coming.
Post a Comment