We had a great morning at church and then we tracked down Pot Belly Sandwiches for lunch. It was yummy.....one of my Woodlands favs that I haven't had since we left there. Next, we all headed to the mall. I hadn't been since we moved here....didn't even know where it was, and I was starting to have withdrawls. Later that evening, after some backyard playtime, I headed with some of the other Moms from the neighborhood to dinner and a movie. It was a great day followed by a relaxing night out. I am so thankful for my sweet family and to have these 3 beautiful girls call me Mamma.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Happy Mother's Day
We had a great morning at church and then we tracked down Pot Belly Sandwiches for lunch. It was yummy.....one of my Woodlands favs that I haven't had since we left there. Next, we all headed to the mall. I hadn't been since we moved here....didn't even know where it was, and I was starting to have withdrawls. Later that evening, after some backyard playtime, I headed with some of the other Moms from the neighborhood to dinner and a movie. It was a great day followed by a relaxing night out. I am so thankful for my sweet family and to have these 3 beautiful girls call me Mamma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment