~She climbs into bed with us in the middle of the night once or twice a week. She is my snuggler.
~She is messy and can't usually find the things she is looking for.
~She loves babies and taking care of them.
~She is Gracyn's buddy lately.
~She loves to go on errands with us. Tommy or I, anywhere, she just likes to ride along.
~She has no use for a chore chart, or any prize I might give her for completing said chart.
~She loves her school and Mrs. Megan.
~She is brave and rides all the rides she is tall enough for.
~She is learning to swim and holds her own in a karate class full of much older kids.
~She doesn't let things bother her. She is my optimist.
~She loves her bible. She brings it to us every night and tells us it is the most important book.
~She loves to play her music in her room.
~She can work the iphone better than I can.
~She is SMART and picks up things very quickly.
~She is a skinny minny.....She may be in dresses all summer, because I can't keep anything on her waist.
~She thinks breaking rules is only a problem if you get caught!
~She is a mess....a funny, emotional, sassy mess. (Aren't all 2 year olds)
~She is potty trained....when she wants to be.
~She has the sweetest voice.
~She says the best prayers.
~She loves to sing....Jesus loves Me, Granny's Song (Amazing Grace) and You Never Let Go are favorites.
~She loves Llama, Llama books.
~She loves to swing, slide and feed the ducks at the park.
~She is much more cautious than my other 2.
~She likes to rock.
~She is super compassionate. She doesn't like anyone to be hurt or upset.....this includes family members, characters in books or people on TV.
~She has a BIG imagination. We hear all sorts of stories she makes up. Usually, right now, they are about her "pet alligator". Don't' worry, he is nice.
~She tickles us when she is in trouble. If we get on to her, she immediatly starts her little fingers on our tummies and says, "Tickle, tickle, tickle."
~She is our baby and we treat her accordingly.
~She would live on popcorn, fruit snacks and orange juice alone, if I would let her.
3 comments:
Such sweet girls! I wish we were closer so that they could teach Brylee how to be as compassionate as they are. One thing's for sure: she has their sense of style (from their hand-me-downs) and loves to read, just like them!
This made me cry! I miss you all way too much!!
You & Tommy have done a wonderful job raising these sweet girls.I do wish you & Jenn lived closer so I would be able to have them all together for a visit. WONDERFUL JOB!
Post a Comment