Almost done....I promise, this is my only scrapbook, so I have to get it all in. Just a few from one of our days at the beach.
2 little cuties flying a kite.

Under that navy umbrella....my favorite spot!

Sand castle building....the kids abandon me, but expect me to keep working.

They helped for a little while.

We always tried to set our chairs up by a tide pool. The girls loved playing in them and hunting for sea creatures. They were just the perfect size for Gracyn,

Pretty Girl. Beach Girl.

Addison holding up a tiny crab she found. All this and she still claims to love the mountains best.

She's a beach girl like her mama.
1 comment:
I love the beach! I'm trying to convince Cary that Hawaii is the vacation for 2012, but we'll see how that goes!
All of your pictures are great! How do you get such good pictures of the girls? Is it the bright colors they have on their clothes? Everything seems so crisp and clear!
Post a Comment