Monday, June 20, 2011

Evenings on the Island

Each evening, on the island, we would head out for an early dinner. After dinner, there was always some form of live entertainment for the kids. There are 2 singing/guitar shows that are quite famous there and have been around for 25-30 years. The kids loved them and they were great for us too. The girls got to go up on stage and sang one night and each show had the kids all dancing and playing games.


Me and 2 girlies before dinner. Don't you love Addison's strange smile? Don't know what was going on with her this trip, but I have about 600 pictures that look just like that. Between her strange expressions and Gracyn being a 2 year old, we don't have many good pictures.

Though she wasn't too thrilled with being photographed, she is getting decent at taking pictures.
Gracyn slept through dinner and the photo session. She did this almost every night. Then, when we would go back to the condo and put all 3 girls to bed in one room she would be super-energized and keep them up for an hour!!!

We were early this night and the girls were stalking the clown, waiting for her to arrive. She was sweet and let them help her set up for the night.

They sure love to get their faces painted.

Waiting for our favorite, "The Shannon Tanner Show".

Both times we went to that show, Tommy got called out of the audience to do the "Sprinkler Dance" for everyone. I guess you can't be the 6'5 person in a stripes and blend in!



Gracyn and Reagan ready for a little dance party at one of his shows.

This was our final night and we went back to Shannon Tanner's show one last time. I had tears in my eyes at the end. I was already so sad to be leaving such an amazing vacation and then Shannon Tanner spotted a group of teenager kids in the audience. He asked them if they had grown up coming to his show and they said yes. He called them all up to sit behind him and then sang, "Your Going to Miss This". My little ones were sitting in front of him and those big kids all grown up were in the back. It was such a reminder of how quickly time goes. Made me happy for vacation weeks were we get to just soak up our family time!

Farewell Mr. Shannon Tanner, I hope we see you next year.






















1 comment:

Lacey said...

Looks like a beautiful place and a great vacation!!!! I HEART Vacation. Wish I was still there..... I am sure you do too!!