How is that for creative use of a hula skirt? It makes for a great wig. Reagan put this outfit together. I love it.
I can't even tell what she looks like?
Tommy always says that life here, since it has warmed up, has been one big party. We are constantly headed to the pool or King's Island and school wasn't even out for Addison until today. Reagan curled up on my bed yesterday and I found her like this a few minutes later.
When Daddy is away, the girls will play. And on this day we did play. After a very full day of activity, we curled up in my bed for a movie night and slumber party.
I recently taught the girls how to play Hang Man. This was the first puzzle Addison ever made for me to guess. "You are my bast frind". Melt my heart.....that is a piece of paper I will be keeping forever.
2 comments:
So sweet! Love the hangman!
that is precious!
Post a Comment