Today, Reagan finally had her first day back at school. This girl was ready. She ran to my room at 6:30am back in May, on the day after her last day of pre-school asking if it was time for her 4-year old class. And, despite the fact that we have had a fun-filled and busy, busy summer, she always says, "I miss school!". This morning, she had her back-pack on and was ready to go at 9am. I had to break the news gently that her class doesn't start until 12:30.



Daddy met us at school and we went into class with her for the first few minutes. The teacher read The Kissing Hand to all of us and then Mommy and Daddy said good-bye. I am picking her up in a few minutes and can't wait to hear all about her first day in the Raccoon class.
1 comment:
Just discovered your blog! I am amazed you have photos up from today already. Looks like such a special time for her and your family. Adorable!
Post a Comment