Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Little Gymnast

Last week, Gracyn had her first gymnastics class. Poor girl is long-overdue for an activity of her own. Many, many hours of shuttling the other two around and waiting on their activities and she deserves it. She looked so cute in Reagan's old leotard....her "nastics coths" as she calls them. She did a great job in class. She was WOUND UP!!! I have never seen her act as crazy as she was running and jumping around in there. I took a few quick pictures, but at the pace we were moving it was tough. Gracyn was the only girl in class who was brave enough to tell the teacher her name during circle time. Her friend Elle was there, too. Elle might have said her name, but before she ever had a chance Gracyn shouted to the class, "She Ellie-Bellie!". It was such a cute morning....I am looking forward to a lot more fun Fridays at Little Gym.




















No comments: