Sunday, January 01, 2012

The Enchanted Garden

Friday night the girls went to a birthday party for their best buddies Faith and Elle. It was at a place here called The Enchanted Garden. It is an old, historic house that has been transformed into a dreamy, playhouse for little girls. It is (literally) decorated from floor to ceiling in every room. Pink, purple, glitter, sparkles, fairies and flowers are everywhere. The original kitchen is there, with the appliances painted pink and purple pots and pans. They girls are moved from room to room to decorate cookies, have a tea party with dolls, dress-up and eat cake. My girls were amazed. We left with them begging....Reagan for a birthday party there and Addison for high-heels. My camera battery died the second I pulled it out of my bag, so I have no fun pictures of the birthday girls or the house. Thankfully Tommy got a few good ones on his phone. I love these pictures, just don't love that my 6 year old looks like she is 16 and headed for prom!



No comments: