My New Year's resolution is to get rid of those long panels behind the couch! I HATE them. They were here when we moved in and they haven't made it to the top of the list of things to do just yet. I had a designer come out shortly after we moved in to write a quote for that window and my kitchen. I was in a state of shock when she came back with a number that was higher than the price of my first two cars combined!!! I have been ignoring them since, but it is time to get them replaced.
Monday, January 02, 2012
Happy New Year
We had the Bowles family over for a New Year's Eve Celebration and game night. The 6 girls played happily, we ate tons of great food and we grown-ups tried to squeeze in a few games. I am not sure we finished one, but we got several great starts. We did a count down for the girls around 10pm and they popped party poppers on the back deck. The first round of party poppers had been set off in my living room much earlier in the night. Mommy didn't exactly realize that they were firecrackers, and thankfully, despite the smoke, we didn't set the carpet on fire. We were thankful to (almost....1 1/2 hours shy) ring in the new year with great friends.You can see by the end that we had to quit, poor Gracyn was done. She put herself to bed twice in the night, but would hear the girls playing and get back up. The girls were tucked in quick after the party and were sound asleep before all the real fireworks started at midnight!






My New Year's resolution is to get rid of those long panels behind the couch! I HATE them. They were here when we moved in and they haven't made it to the top of the list of things to do just yet. I had a designer come out shortly after we moved in to write a quote for that window and my kitchen. I was in a state of shock when she came back with a number that was higher than the price of my first two cars combined!!! I have been ignoring them since, but it is time to get them replaced.
My New Year's resolution is to get rid of those long panels behind the couch! I HATE them. They were here when we moved in and they haven't made it to the top of the list of things to do just yet. I had a designer come out shortly after we moved in to write a quote for that window and my kitchen. I was in a state of shock when she came back with a number that was higher than the price of my first two cars combined!!! I have been ignoring them since, but it is time to get them replaced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that new year's resolution! Wish I was there to help! Happy 2012 Sweet Kim!
Post a Comment