Just before Mother's Day, Reagan's class held a special party just for Mom's. We attended a special chapel all about Mamas, they made us beautiful, fancy hats, sang a few songs, and served us a snack of muffins and juice. As always, my favorite part was seeing the questionnaire each child had filled out about her mom. Reagan got almost every answer right....although she did age me a few years, saying I was 36. Her funniest answer was to the question "Where does your Mommy shop?". She answered, "She likes to go to Gymboree and buy clothes for me!". So true!!! With a busy house of 5 people, one on one moments are rare and precious. I was thankful to sneak away for this precious time with my middle girl.
Reagan showing off the flower art she made me.
Ready to perform.
They sang the most adorable song!
I love my hat....looks like I could leave from preschool and head straight to the KY Derby.
Reagan and her buddy Grace. Can you tell they are excited to have us.
At the end the teacher read a little quote from each child. Reagan said. "I love my great mom. She is the best mom because she plays Super Mario with me. We defeat the bad guys. She makes the best shell macaroni for me and I love her because she is my great mom."
No comments:
Post a Comment