| Late Christmas Eve afternoon we headed to the family Christmas Eve concert and candlelight service at our church. I always look forward to this service every year. In my head I always have visions of sweet cuddles with my children, worship and prayer time and quiet moments focusing on the season's gifts. It never quite turns out just like it is in my head. I love it and I do get sweet cuddles, worship and prayer time and some focus, but there were also lots of loud whispers, a huge cup of hot chocolate spilled, Gracyn pointing things out with her middle finger, and the worries of three small children with fire! We managed through (barely) without catching any one's hair on fire. Despite the chaos, we love it and are thankful to have Christmas Eve service as part of our family tradition. |
No comments:
Post a Comment