| At another station they had snowman races. Each team raced to turn a teammate into a toilet paper snowman. |
| They ate penguin cupcakes. My little clown got a laugh from her friends when she decorated her face with icing, so of course, she loved doing it! |
| Addison's class was next. They played three games, did a craft and decorated cookies. It was pajama day for them and they were watching The Polar Express that afternoon. |
| Can you tell she loves a good game? |
| I wrapped up the week with a Happy Birthday Jesus party in Gracyn's class. My little cutie was the Christian Flag holder in chapel that day. |
| The class sang songs for us, we had birthday cake and we did a book exchange. |
| She was so excited. She was especially proud to give me the bag of gifts that she had made. She managed to keep all her gifts secret until it was time for me to open them. |
| I love experiencing the magic of the season through their eyes. Every little event and detail means so much to them and I am grateful that I get to take it all in with them. |
No comments:
Post a Comment